The following changes were reported at the August Branch Meeting.
- The Gardeners Arms in Timperley has re-opened.
- Two Sam Smiths pubs, the Windmill in Carrington and the Red Brook in Partington are both s boarded up and the car park entrance blocked.
- The Imbibe in Urmston is still being refurbished
- The Num6er in Sale is all keg
- Greene King have opened the Bramley Farm, a new Harvester style pub on Sinderland Road in Broadheath
- The Fox and Hounds in Flixton has cask ales.
- The Old Plough in Ashton on Mersey offers a Hydes Loyalty card, with 10% discount, to those over 60 years of age.
- Also in Ashton on Mersey the Buck has a loyalty card whereby the 8th pint is free.
- Marble Beer House in Chorlton has been sold and is now operating as the “Beer House”. It continues to sell Marble beers and has the same manager as previously.
- The Three Legs of Man in Hulme and the Temple Inn in Sale are not selling real ale.
- Co-op and M&S are promoting “local” beers including some bottle conditioned examples.
If you have any pub news please e-mail it to pubnews <at> thcamra.org.uk
Source: Trafford & Hulme